INDUSTRIAL POLICY (STAFF)
Pulo Mas Main Office
· Coordinate with internal and external parties regarding TPT (Tanda Pendaftaran Tipe), TA (Technical Assistance), and product issues.
· Build and maintain good relationships with the government, regulator, association, group companies, and other brands.
· Analyze government regulation regarding vehicle product specification and create analysis report.
· Verify the compliance of government policies with the planned vehicle specifications to be included in the lineup.
· Update information related with industry trends, technological advancements, and regulatory changes that may impact vehicle homologation processes.
· Maintain accurate records of all homologation activities, including documentation, test report, and certification.
· Support import license process.
· 27 – 30 yo.
· Bachelor/master’s Degree in: Law, Social Science, Political Science, Law, Business Administration or related field
· Minimum 2+ years of relevant experience in industrial policy, homologation.
· Proficient in active English communication.
· In-depth knowledge of government regulations and standards related to vehicle homologation.
· Proven good communication and negotiation skills.
· Proficient in operating Microsoft Office programs.
· Able to work independently and collaboratively in a cross-functional team environment.
· Strong commitment to ensuring compliance and adhering to regulatory requirements.