GENERAL PURCHASING (STAFF)
Pulo Mas Main Office
· Responsible for purchasing activities (seeking vendor, pitching, order, payment, evaluation).
· Responsible for general purchase budgeting.
· Responsible for telecommunication facilities.
· Responsible for food & beverage arrangement.
· Responsible for other supporting company's facilities.
· Conduct vendor analysis and evaluation.
· Provide Emergency Response Team facilities.
· Support QHSE related issues.
· 23-25 Yo.
· Bachelor’s degree in: Finance, Administration, Accounting, Management, Industrial Engineering or any related field.
· Good command of English (verbal and written).
· 0 to 2 years of relevant experience in administration or purchasing.
· Proficient in operating Microsoft Office, SAP, and Photoshop.
· Able to work independently and collaboratively in a cross-functional team environment.
· Proven good communication and negotiation skills