AREA COORDINATOR AFTER SALES (STAFF)
Pulo Mas Main Office
· Maintain good relationships with dealers' management and team members.
· Control & set up dealers' targets and maintain the achievement.
· Set up activity to achieve targeted service incoming unit, spare parts sales, and customer satisfaction index.
· Conduct study and analyze service incoming unit and spare parts consumption.
· Monitor dealers' spare parts payment and delivery.
· Support after-sales marketing program and ensure its implementation on dealers.
· 25 – 30 Yo
· Bachelor/master’s Degree in: Marketing, Management, Industrial Engineering, Business Administration, or related field
· Minimum 3+ years of relevant experience in Area Coordinator.
· Good communication and interpersonal skills.
· Able to drive a car (both manual & automatic transmission) and have a driving license.
· Familiar with using Ms. Excel (v/hlookup, if function, pivot, etc).
· Proven experience of implementing PDCA.
· Had a general knowledge of after-sales business will be a plus.
· Willing to travel frequently for business trips.